Acerca de mim

A minha foto
Sydney - Bondi Junction, New South Wales, Australia

quarta-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2008

"Jump in and out.. This is the life style of the overseas people"

Mates !
As I had announced a few days before, I moved out from my first flat.


Now, I am living with Jill she´s Canadian. She has a daughter (Zuni) and a little puppy (Alaska).
The place is very peaceful and the house is nice and cosy. Here I have my own bedroom, so I don´t need to share it.

Lawson Street 21, NSW - Sydney!







This little fellow come almost every nights to our garden to visit us and to eat.. His name POSSUM!!

Hugssssssssss and Kissessssssssssss!!!

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Que bichinho é esse?Mtoooo louco!Vê se fazes um video tipo"National Geographic versão Herman" e apresentas essa bicharada toda aqui aos mates, eheh.

Anónimo disse...

WA is aka Aninhas Cacém,don´t ask..lol

CACIUS disse...

Fsla em português ò imigrante saloio... Pareces os avecs...